The Rear Entry Mercedes Metris van suits perfectly for families looking for a luxury vehicle at an affordable price. This van is known to withstand the constant use of families and provides flexible seating options to accommodate all the passengers you need.
The Rear Entry Mercedes Metris has seating for up to seven passengers and a wheelchair with its 3-person second row bench and optional folding seats in the rear. The folding ramp creates a storage compartment that makes it easy to transport cargo and luggage, as well as providing a comfortable footrest for passengers seated in the third row. The wheelchair accessible Mercedes Metris does not look like a traditional wheelchair accessible vehicle with its cleverly concealed conversion.
- Lightweight manual rear ramp
- No electrical shortages or untidy door cables
- Integrated ramp handle, meaning no plastic handles to break
- Non-slip flooring and finishing that withstands constant use
- Conversion available on recent model year Mercedes Metris vans
- Conversion width: 32"
- Conversion Length: 51"
- Rear entrance height: 58"
- Interior rear height: 55"
- Optional folding seats for 3rd row seating
- Optional EASYFLEX ramp folds down to make a usable luggage compartment and provides a footrest for passengers seated in the rear
- Optional FUTURESAFE head and backrest for extra support for wheelchair passengers
Considering a Rear Entry Van Conversion? We can help!
At MoveMobility, we understand that as a family or individual, you may be wondering if your van can be converted to transport a wheelchair. Minivans are the most commonly converted vehicles used to transport family members who use wheelchairs or mobility devices as they are a cost effective and flexible solution to suit a wide range of needs. Depending on the year, model, and mileage on the vehicle, we can convert pre-owned vehicles. If you have purchased a new van elsewhere, please contact us and our team will be happy to assist with the accessible conversion.
Find out if your van will work for a rear entry van conversion! Fill in the form at the top of the page to get started.