The Rear Entry Mercedes Metris Taxi van suits perfectly for taxi drivers and businesses looking for a multifunctional accessible vehicle that will cater to their clients' increasing expectations. This vehicle is the optimal configuration of wheelchair accessibility and luxury. The accessible Mercedes Metris Taxi van is built to last through years of fleet use with its Mercedes-Benz sophistication. Your drivers will enjoy the van's flexible seating options and safe wheelchair transportation as today's standards for accessible transportation continue to increase.
The Rear Entry Mercedes Metris has seating for up to seven passengers and a wheelchair with optional folding seats. The lightweight folding ramp creates a storage compartment that makes transporting cargo and luggage easy, as well as providing a comfortable footrest for passengers seated in the third row. Your passengers can ride in style as the Rear Entry Mercedes Metris does not look like a traditional wheelchair accessible taxi with its cleverly concealed conversion.
- Easy for drivers to operate to provide 5-star service
- Lightweight manual rear ramp
- No electrical shortages or untidy door cables
- Integrated ramp handle, meaning no plastic handles to break
- Non-slip flooring and finishing that withstands constant use
- D409 compliant
- Conversion available on recent model year Mercedes Metris vans
- Conversion width: 32"
- Conversion Length: 51"
- Rear entrance height: 58"
- Interior rear height: 55"
- Optional folding seats for 3rd row seating
- Optional EASYFLEX ramp folds down to make a usable luggage compartment and provides a footrest for passengers seated in the rear
- Optional FUTURESAFE head and backrest for extra support for wheelchair passengers
Considering Accessible Vehicles for your Fleet? We can help!
At MoveMobility, we understand that as a business or fleet, your team may be considering increasing capabilities to provide wheelchair accessible transportation to be able to serve more clients. Whether you are an individual taxi driver or a team of fleet professionals, we can share industry knowledge and trends to ensure you are keeping ahead of the competition. We do this by focusing on the needs and expectations of your customers to ensure you are equipped to provide a quality, comfortable, and enjoyable ride every time.
Contact MoveMobility using the form above to learn more about accessible and luxury vehicle options for your transportation service.