Commercial leases provide several benefits and could be a great option for your organizations accessible vehicle requirements. Unlike traditional leases, our leasing partners offer low residual buyouts, so you can own your vehicle at the end of the term. Commercial leases are also available without kilometer restrictions, or body damage restrictions, so you don't have to worry about daily wear and tear. MoveMobility will work with you to determine if a commercial lease is the right option for you.
What are the benefits of a Commercial Wheelchair Van Lease?
- Tax Benefits – Wheelchair van lease payments are 100% tax deductible as an operating expense. This is not the case with capital expenses done through financing.
- Conserve Capital – Keep your money working for you, instead of tying up your financial resources in vehicles. Leases can be set up to represent a rental expense and kept off your company’s balance sheet, keeping your ratios in line with your bank.
- Defer P.S.T, G.S.T & H.S.T – You don’t have to pay the taxes up front and pay interest on those taxes. Your taxes are only paid on the monthly lease amount, excluding any down payment you make.
- Pay as You Profit – Pay for the van as it either earns or saves you money each month.
- Flexibility – Payments can be customized to suit your needs. Payments can be broken up to weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.
- The 100% Lease – This means all costs included with leasing the wheelchair van (shipping, handling, training, etc) can all be included in the wheelchair van lease cost.
Find out more benefits of Commercial Leasing by clicking here!